- Shop Now
- Premium Clay Products
- Premium Grey Mineral Healing Sodium Clay Medium
Premium Grey Mineral Healing Sodium Clay Medium
Good Mama's Clay for External Use
Sodium Clay is the best cleanse and detox for Hair, Skin & Body. Its ability to attract heavy metals, toxins, pesticides, and poisons makes it of great for external detoxing and cleansing of pores and roots of the hair. Sodium Clay has a stronger negative charge. Our Sodium Bentonite Clay has additional skin benefits. From Wyoming
Uses of Sodium Bentonite Clay for Skin
The skin suffers a lot of irritations every day due to constant exposure to toxins in the environment. This makes it more in need of detoxification and cleansing, which gets rid of the accumulated toxins that can make it look old and unhealthy. Helps skin conditions, acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and burns. Apply the mixture over the entire body. The clay works to absorb toxins through the pores of the epidermis. Try this after opening pores with a hot cloth in a hot bath or sauna.
Here are Sodium Bentonite Clay Uses for Skin:
- Clay mask on skin soothes irritations
- Applied to boils, pimples, and wounds for faster healing
- Used for drying up blisters
- The Bentonite clay mask makes the skin look brighter
- It tones the skin and firms up the skin on the face
- Bentonite clay reduces lines and wrinkles on the face
- It helps in the exfoliation of dead cells
- Use it to treat acne and also reduce large pores
- 100% PURE & NATURAL this product is made using only two All Naturals Ingredients OUR FORMULA HAS COMBINED two of the world's famous ingredients and combined them into one amazing package. You now have Bentonite Clay mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar.
- BENTONITE CLAY HAS BECOME THE ULTIMATE and most effective solution for deep pore cleansing and detoxification. It is most commonly mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar and stirred into a paste. We have finally been able to combine these two natural ingredients creating a clay that is 3X as effective as commonly used clays on the market.
- NO MORE MIXING APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WITH BENTONITE CLAY we have already done that for you. Simply start by adding two parts powder and one part water and begin to mix. Slowly add a few drops of water as you mix creating a nice consistency.
- MADE IN THE USA our Bentonite Clay Mask does not contain any parabens, or sulfates, and is cruelty-free.
To enjoy these benefits of the mask, make a skin-cleansing mask at least three times a month. You could also make regular Sodium Bentonite Clay Bath for skin detox and treatment of other skin ailments.
Sodium Clay Bath & Body Recipe
Sodium Clay is the most important ingredient in Clay bath recipes for the whole body.
Deep Cleanse the whole body from head to toe with this Clay and soothe any discomforts you may be feeling. Some people add their favorite essential oils. This is also good for kids. No side effects!
Instructions for making the Mud Bath
1-2 cups of Sodium Bentonite Clay. Add a little warm water. Mix in a non-metallic container. Go ahead and add your bathtub water and sit in it for about 30-45 minutes.
Sodium Clay for Feet Issues
If you suffer joint problems, especially in the feet, a Bentonite Clay foot bath is exactly what you need to treat the pain and rejuvenate your feet in four ways:
- It removes grime on your feet
- Unclogs pores and removes oil buildup to help your feet breathe
- Softens rough skin on the heels
- Gets rid of foot joint pain
To make a Foot Bath:
- Fill your foot bath with about 6 inches of warm water
- Add lavender or rosemary oil if you like for aromatherapy purposes
- Sprinkle Bentonite Clay powder and stir to make a foot bath
- Put your feet in the bath for about 20-30 minutes and pat dry after.
Remember to moisturize. Using All Natural Olive Oils, Coconut Oils, or Shea Butter is best.