Premium Red Mineral Healing Sodium Clay Large
Red Sodium Mineral Healing Clay For Hair, Skin & Body
What are the benefits of Red Mineral Sodium Healing Clay/ Rhassoul clay? It is an excellent beauty and detox as a mineral-rich clay high in magnesium, silica, and potassium. Great for hair, skin & nails. Detoxing your roots and removal of chemicals from below the scalp keeps it in good condition.
Moisturize with Olive Oils, Coconut Oils, or Shea Butter
Red Mineral Sodium Healing Clay is also known as "Rhassoul, Moroccan, and Native American Clay." Here are the benefits:
- Cleansing Hair: Red Mineral Sodium Healing Clay is highly absorbent and will help clarify your hair without making it feel dry or stripped of moisture. If you have curly hair that is typically dry, this should be a great pick for making your hair soft and supple.
- Clarifying Hair: Red Mineral Sodium Healing Clay ability to clarify hair by attracting and binding impurities and dirt in hair, leaving your mane looking pure and naturally silky.
- Moisturizing and Conditioning Hair with Red Mineral Sodium Healing Clay: Are you tired of that dry feel that makes your hair tangled and frizzy? Well, sometimes hair breakage comes from dryness and poor conditioning. One big solution to this is to use Red Mineral Sodium Healing Clay as a moisturizer and conditioner.
- Bentonite Minerals for Hair: Nourishing hair is no easy task since there is a long list of minerals and vitamins that are good for hair growth, healthy hair, and even long hair. But what can you gain by using this clay? Well, the importance of bentonite clay benefits for hair is the mineral elements such as calcium, potassium, and sodium that are found in the clay.
- Bentonite Clay for Bath: While filling up the tub with warm water Add 1-2 cups per bath swirling as you add it to prevent clumping.
- 100% PURE & NATURAL this product is made using only two All Naturals Ingredients OUR FORMULA HAS COMBINED two of the world's famous ingredients and combined them into one amazing package. You now have Bentonite Clay mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar.
- BENTONITE CLAY HAS BECOME THE ULTIMATE and most effective solution for deep pore cleansing and detoxification. It is most commonly mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar and stirred into a paste. We have finally been able to combine these two natural ingredients creating a clay that is 3X as effective as commonly used clays on the market.
- NO MORE MIXING APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WITH BENTONITE CLAY we have already done that for you. Simply start by adding two parts powder and one part water and begin to mix. Slowly add a few drops of water as you mix creating a nice consistency.
- MADE IN THE USA our Bentonite Clay Mask does not contain any parabens, or sulfates, and is cruelty-free.
Here are Red Mineral Sodium Healing Clay uses for Skin:
- Clay mask on skin soothes irritations
- Applied to boils, pimples, and wounds for faster healing
- Used for drying up blisters
- The Bentonite clay mask makes the skin look brighter
- It tones the skin and firms up the skin on the face
- Bentonite clay reduces lines and wrinkles on the face
- It helps in the exfoliation of dead cells
- Use it to treat acne and also reduce large pores
To enjoy these benefits of the mask, make a skin-cleansing mask at least three times a month. You could also make regular Sodium Bentonite Clay Bath for skin detox and treatment of other skin ailments.
Red Mineral Sodium Healing Clay for Feet Issues
If you suffer joint problems, especially in the feet, a Bentonite Clay foot bath is exactly what you need to treat the pain and rejuvenate your feet in four ways:
- It removes grime on your feet
- Unclogs pores and removes oil buildup to help your feet breathe
- Softens rough skin on the heels
- Gets rid of foot joint pain
To make a Foot Bath:
- Fill your foot bath with about 6 inches of warm water
- Add lavender or rosemary oil if you like for aromatherapy purposes
- Sprinkle Bentonite Clay in the foot bath for about 20-30 minutes and pat dry after.
Remember to moisturize. Using All Natural Olive Oils, Coconut Oils, or Shea Butter is best.